1. Pro-forma customers booking through Bucks Training Academy must make a full payment at the point of booking or within 3 working days from point of Invoice. We will only hold dates for a maximum of 72hrs from point of enquiry.
2. Payment can be made Via BACS or by cheque; our account details will be supplied upon request.
3. A discretionary administration fee may be enforced for any cancellation/date amendment made with more than 1O working days' notice of a course taking place.
4. Any cancellation made within 5 - 1O working days' notice of the course taking place will be charged at 50% of the original course cost.
5, Any cancellation made with less than 5 working days' notice from the course delivery date will be charged at l 00% of the original course cost.
6. We reserve the right to charge additional administration fees where necessary.
7. Cards and certificates may not be issued until funds have been received when paying by account, although should you or your compony have an issue with candidates getting on site, please contact us, we will do our very best to help.
8. PPE is to be supplied by the individual or the booking company. These will not be supplied by Bucks Construction Academy.
9. Any candidate booked to undertake a CSCS HS&E test is require to bring photographic ID (Driving License /Passport).
l 0. Any CITB grant rates quoted cannot be guaranteed by Bucks Training Academy and are subject to Review by CITB. These grants can be claimed upon completion & achievement of the booked training/assessment - we will gladly assist in this process if required, please speak to a member of the team should you need any Advice.
11. Candidates must always adhere to our site induction, failure to do so may result in them being asked to leave the course/ site
12. Bucks Construction Academy accepts no responsibility for any miss-laid, lost or stolen good s. We advise that any valuables be left at home or placed In one of the lockers provided.
13. Clients who provide plant and machinery must ensure It meets all safety standards and if appropriate CPCS testing criteria - this criteria Is available upon request.
14. Clients training /testing on site must ensure that the site is suitable as per any testing specifications, these can be made available upon request. Failure to do so may result in a course being rearranged, at cost to the client.
15. Should Bucks Training Academy be forced to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances, i.e., poor weather, the course test fees will be rearranged at cost to the CITB; additional costs such as crane hire may be chargeable to the customer. This is dependent on the circumstances however and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of Bucks Training Academy.
16. Late arrival of any candidate may result In the loss of the testing vacancy, in which case no refund can be issued, however, this is again subject to the circumstances.
17. Failure of a CPCS theory test will prevent a candidate undertaking any scheduled CPCS practical test, in such a circumstance, no refund can be issued.
18. By completion and return of our booking form or issue of a purchase order, you are agreeing to Bucks Training Academy terms and conditions.
19. We reserve the right to alter these T&C's, and without notice.
FOR COURSE DATES AND COSTS OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
01296 651 250